Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tang Yuan !

Woot today is the last the of winter for the Chinese ! Tang Yuan festival ah? Not sure about the name I only know that, my uncles and aunts will come over for dinner. Unity together dinner :P
And at the end of the day or after dinner, grandma will serve the tang yuan.

DEFINE : TANG YUAN !
Tāngyuán is a Chinese food made from glutinous rice flour. Glutinous rice flour is mixed with a small amount of water to form balls and is then cooked and served in boiling water. Tangyuan can be either small or large, and filled or unfilled. It is traditionally eaten during Yuanxiao, or theLantern Festival.

Cheers people :)



Kinda tired to elaborate about my tiring day, I'll go short :D

Supposed to be at pyramid at 11-11.30AM ! I only left my house at 12.40PM, the first guy reached pyramid at 11 + and was screwing me up on the phone. ( wahaha chenshen, malaysian timing :P late one xD )
Was walking to the entrance when I bumped into Joyce ( she sesat-ed came too early, friend also malaysian time her, Ashlee ! bush woman ) She followed me around to look for the others. Met them at springfield ( had no idea where was that )
Suddenly we just started walking aimlessly in circles around pyramid and out of no where stopped infront of bata to greet some friends working there.
Then we all started looking for shoes, as some of us need them for volleyball :D ( includes me )
Followed Joyce to the cinema to choose a movie, thus buying tickets too
Called my friend up if they wanted popcorn AND THEY HAD LUNCH WITHOUT ME !!! >=(
In the end, I had to buy 4 combo one which includes 4 large popcorns and 8 regular cups of drinks. They even made me wait for them with an empty stomach, grrr.

Watched Avatar !
Ended at 5 ++ I think and we went to bowl !


Yeah this bowl :D


After bowling, we went over to Flaming Steamboat Something which was beside the dolpin show place. Argh rm21 per person, steamboat buffer. Sounds nice right? NO ITS HALAL ( I guess you guys know me )

NO PORK
NO BEEF

There goes my 2 favs for steamboat :(

Had to be halal food because one of my friend is a malay :) 1 malaysia !

Walked back to pyramid in the drizzle, strolled around and left for home around 10 +

Came home and ate Tāngyuán



Bla
Bla
Bla
My night went on and I'm here blogging. TIME FOR BED



Nights :)