Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goodbye DÔME :(

Today well I mean just now, was my last day of work.

Started working on the 3rd of November and stopped on the 15th of December :)
Head manager said I'll always be welcomed to work there again. wooo but am I? :D
Nothing much to write about. All I know is, I'm going to miss working with the people there.
First and foremost, the FOH ( front of the house ) workers. Didn't get to a picture with you guys :|

Managers:
Mr.Anson - Head Manager ( gay by the way and I didn't get molested, honestly )
Mr.Sankar - Manager ( I'll find him to get my next cheque )
Mr.Vinod - Manager in training ( Really relaxed manager, can do just about anything illegal infront of him :D )

Barista :
Santosh ( Funny guy, took care of me )
Eddy ( Quite new but got to know him, another joker )
Danny ( The serious guy, not that close to him xD )

Waiters:
Daniel ( Took care of me and wanted to dota with me, haha )
Mohan ( Took care of me and guided me, hope to see you even after you change job )
Marie ( Filipino, always asks me to do work faster even when she doesnt know what she's doing )
Richelle ( Filipino, "gelabar" , don't understand what she says at times )
Yang ( I guess I'll see you soon )
Suresh ( Don't see you often, didn't talk much )
Mark ( Feminine Filipino, seen him once, really freaked me out )
Don't think I forgot anybody :D

BOH staffs ( back of the house )
Kitchen :
France ( Perancis/Francis also, tall and can't hear what he says )
Along ( Funny and friendly )
Halim or another guy, forgot his name ( not that close to them )
Richard ( Joker )
Azhad ( rawr I know you :D )


Stewards:
Saroj ( Joker )
Forgot your name ( another joker )
Faroooooooq ( Silent new guy, not sure how many ooos also )

I think that's all of them, not including the new staffs.

Every worker working on their last day is suppose to get something "special" from the other workers, luckily for me, today we had a cutlery count and everybody was busy till they forgot it was my last day until outside Dome which there was nothing else to do. They said they'll get me when I come to take my pay cheque. Omg!

Me! outside Dome, its so dark

Daniel !

Mohan didn't want to stop moving so I didn't bother, everybody else was busy talking and laughing :P

I'm going to miss wearing the uniform :(

Christmas Spirit people !


Standard Uniform

I think these stuff are for me to keep? Or will they ask me to return them on the day I take my cheque?


Apron , name tag , " I LOVE DOME TAG! "


Those 3 with the Beret and what do you call it? Santa hat ah :P


SANTA HAT


BERET!


DOME APRON!

Today ming and her cousin had dinner in parade and they decided to come kacau me. They wanted to see me only but in the end they sat down and paiseh want to leave. Ordered garlic bread haha! :P

And then she gave me my belated belated birthday present ! Thank you so much, again ! :D


The Gift !


On the side was! Ops forgot to rotate :D

and best of all, I forgot to take a photo of what is inside. Well you guys can play the guessing game now :)

Came home at 1230. Took a bath at 1 and!


So unhealthy to have late showers, I don't want to get migraine when I get older ! :(

My computer room looks like it has no walls and above me are clouds. Just imagine it :) nicee!


Omg 3.08am already ! I have to sleep, I've got volleyball training tomorrow. Have to wake up in 4 hours time. NOO!!


Ps. BEH YOU BETTER FOLLOW ME WHEN I TAKE MY PAY CHEQUE, RAWR!

Signing out !