Monday, December 14, 2009

Chin Woo Biathlon

Heyya!

Had my biathlon race yesterday morning. The race is to swim 500meters then get out change quickly and run 5kilometers. Well running 5km is okay for me but swimming omg. I last swam seriously about 4 years ago when I still had my classes. The race was held at Chin Woo, somewhere near merdeka stadium.

So dad woke me up at 5 45am. Was looking for clothes early in the morning plus I was still damn blur, stoning around. Changed, packed and got ready. Mom made a cup of milo for me, it was quite tasteless. Dad and mom drove me there and watched the race. As soon as I sat down in the car, I slept :D

Reached there and didn't have any idea where I was. Reached there and saw quite an amount of people. Not as many as other runs since the swimming pool can't take so many people at once. There were 8 categories, A B C D E F G H. Category is A is boy's junior and B is girl's junior ( 8 - 14 years old) I was in category C for teen boys. D was teen girls. ( 15- 18years old)

BODYMARK!

C112 was my number. My category started at 8:10am. Watched category A and B swam and saw how fast they changed. Shocked to see that kids at the age of 8 and 14 has such a BIG DIFFERENCE IN BODY SIZE. Saw 1 boy changed so fast. He came out of the pool and slipped his feet into the shoe( already tied ), grabbed his shirt and ran. All in less than a minute! Not a second to spare :P

Came to my turn, got in the pool and was just warming up. Countdown and the race started. I went freestyle for about less than 100meters and got tired. OMG SO FAST RIGHT? Finished up the rest with breaststroke. Came out and saw that I was 2nd LAST to come out HAHA! Took my time to change and wear my quite new shoes :P I want to have the comfort in running :D hehe!

Ran up the stairs and down a slope @_@ then into the running path. Had to run 2 rounds around an area which was 2km each and 500meters back to the starting line. So 500m down 2km + 2km and 500m up! tada ! 5km :D

I couldn't catch my breath at first then started to get into the rhythm and it was okay for awhile. My hands got so tired for no reason! started moving my hands and putting them in awkward positions. LOL :P Caught up to about 4-5 people and overtook them. I kept telling myself that there is no way I'm going to get last and kept pushing. I was running the 2nd round and REALLY wanted to stop and walk already. I actually slapped myself a few times and continued running :P

Then after I took the 2nd ribbon, I went straight instead of turning left for another round. Continue going forward until I saw the slope on my left. IT WAS SO DAMN STEEP. Pushed all the way up eventhough I had nobody to overtake. Reaching the line and saw my dad. He was asking me to go faster, its just a bit more, come on !

Reached the line and got a medal for finishing it ahhaha! Took a free can of chilled 100plus ! It hit the spot man. :þ

Back

Front

Eh why opposite one @_@
Oh well as long as you can see it :)

Oh I got a free shirt for signing up too ! Woo hoo , seems to be quite good in quality :D
Sponsors !

Front ! erm, somebody translate those chinese words for me please :D


Waited for my dad's friend to come back and saw a group of friends having a relay. Looked at their swimming suits and saw their name and MAS. Malaysian swimmers, omg. BEST OF ALL, 3 to 5 of them are in my category. See them swim super fast man! Crazy ah :P Oh and I'm like the smallest in my category :)

Had some free nasi lemak and fried mee hoon. Took a bath, changed and went back. Again I slept in the car. Reached home at 12 and had a " nap " for 6 hours. Woke up at 6 and gazed around. Got myself ready for work at 730pm. Didn't have a proper dinner AGAIN, so unhealthy :(