Sunday, December 6, 2009

Post before sleeping !

At work, I asked my manager when will I be getting my pay cheque. Working for about a month now, hehe :) Stoned at me awhile and he went " Ohh! yeah, call everyone to come. " *Takes out a transparent bag with loads of pink and blue papers* wasn't sure where he took it from, seemed like it was from under the table. hmmm ANYWAY!

First, he gave my friend, Yong his pay. It was a cheque stapled to a pink paper showing the maths ( deduction of epf and socso, aww damn. ) The blue one was a copy of it. Signed it and he got his. Woo clapped xD. Quickly threw my gloves away as I was busy wiping the tables with "Kleenal Ex" ( some badass chemical for cleaning purposes ) Dried my hands and took mine, RAWR !! Others clapped :þ

Looked at it and there it was stated.
Date of join : 3 November 2009
Hours/rm5 - rm300
EPF - -rm24
SOCSO - -rm1.25
NetAmount - RM274.75

13 days of work :)
At first I thought it was a whole month's salary. Shocked to see only rm274 for a month ! Till my senior friend explained : Punch cards are taken back on the 15th of every month. A new month starts on the 16th for part timers. 3rd - 15th is 13 days right? :D

Wahaha today I got my first ever pay cheque ! in my life :) woooooooooo

Yong started on the 21st of October and his pay was only rm210+ ? He's going to ask the head manager about it tomorrow.

I need to ask the head manager about epf also. Need to get my account started baby ! I guess I'll stop work on the 15th and get my cheque on January 7th, if I continue to work after the 15th I will have to wait till February which I may forget ( Bad memory as some of you may know :D )


Woah crap its 3:31AM already !! I have church at 8/8:30 tomorrow and I'm working at 10am to 3pm tomorrow. Byee :) Goodnights or morning.

Ps: I'll get a picture of the cheque and maybe post it up later in the future, if I remember.


Dreamland, here I come..........
alvin.w