Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reverse your time by 1 hour and 46 minutes :)

Happy Birthday Piggy ! aka Beh Carmen :) Weeeeeee!


She had a birthday party yesterday at her place, it was for dinner ! Okay so it was my first time going to her house, I didn't know where her house was other than it being in SS19. I still can remember her house address until now, thats weird O.o

Her party theme was ' opposite sex ' + happy colours ! Opposite sex is suppose to mean that we are all suppose to have something on ourself that is from the opposite sex. For example male wear female's and vice versa :D

Well I have no sisters so I had nothing feminine to wear other than my mothers which I don't think I would use :P Wore a simple long sleeved shirt and jeans. Oh! and my working shoes. Well there's nothing feminine there, so Beh said she'll paint my nails at her place. Brothers sent me there. Finding her house wasn't that hard to find and it was actually near my jogging path, hmm why haven't I seen her before.

Reached her house and the first few people I saw didn't look like the opposite haha! So was I :P I think I reached at about 730pm? and I only saw her and her 2 friends, other friends came later. Food was already served and we were to help ourselves :) They ( Beh + her parents? ) made macaroni with eggs, fried chicken ( I only tasted the skin, was kinda lazy to use my hands :P sorry ah ) , small sausages , potatoes ( only ate 2, wished I had more now ) and last but not least, 6 large pizzas from dominoes ! Speaking and thinking about all this food is really making me SO HUNGRY! Haven't had my dinner :( *stomach growls* oops!




After food we all talked, la la bla bla la la got ha ha also :D Went inside to enjoy aircon ! woo. Talked and laughed much more then it was time for cake.

Went out to start singing and saw 2 cakes, wow. One from her family and one from her friend(s). Lighted both cakes with 1 big and 6 small candles :) Sweet 16 behbeh! Sang the song and she blew the candles from a cake and made a wish. Oh she had two cakes, so there was two wishes. Hope both comes true beh :)

Ate cake, yumms. *stomach growls* Talked and laughed a whole lot :D

Oh did I mention that Leonard was in a skirt and with makeup and Jeremy was wearing a " hot " top and jeans :D

Went inside and watched her open her presents though it wasn't her birthday yet, 11.30pm ++ only ! Slowly she opened the presents while having a photo with almost every one. She got really frustrated when it came to one specific present was 4 to 5 times bigger than the actual gift? She got really mad :P how cute.

Slowly the presents were opened one by one and so were the people leaving. She had 26 people over. Did you get 26 presents? :)
Everybody left and I was last. So far you haven't heard her painting my nails yet. Yes, she painted my nails when everybody left. So much for being opposite. hahaha! still loved it though there were mistakes as it was done in a rush. Sneak peak !

Rawr I went to work with those nails, muahaha. Customers just stared in shock or was it in amazement? :D hehehe

My brother came and took me home :) Had a great time at her party. made many new friends, thats for sure :D

So! Beh Carmen, have a great and wonderful 16 year old year ahead of you ! :) this post is indeed made specially for you, tata for now :D