Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday was Sunday ! Today is a Holiday !

Yay! Today is a holiday ! Given by school because sport's day was held at the MPSJ stadium yesterday. Uh 4+ hours of sleep before sport's day is not a good idea.

I was suppose to run one event during sports day which is 4x400m. After that run, teacher told me I was going to run another event, 4x100m. O.o So sudden, I wasn't prepared. Turned out that I got 4th place in both events. How depressing. Haha! Not bad for not sprinting since standard 6 ! That includes passing batons too :)

After running 4x100m, my not-so-serious lowerback pain was hurting badly till today. Bending and stuff is a problem now :( Hopefully it will recover soon.

Sport's day ended at around 1 to 2. Met up with Jeremy and Jiian, who went to the cafe. It is a tradition to go to the cafe during Sport's day but this year it was without me :( Well I had to run. Waited in Jiian's house for my dad fetch us back.



Woke up at 11.30 and there my grandfather was , telling me to reheat his food for later. Soon he was bugging me already -_-

Kissed the computer chair for hours :D I even skipped basketball today as my back was still in pain and my legs were stiff. Almost pulled my muscle too. Today is a rest and laze day.

Anyway we all have school tomorrow and I better get things packed and ready.

Didn't take any pictures during sports day and I don't know anybody who did. :P