Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Effects of excessive gaming?


Good morning, afternoon or evening to my fellow friends, today I am going to talk about the effects and after effects of excessive gaming. As you can see :




First, you will be crazy! Like a mental retard ! Strap jacket needed !




Secondly, you will be so addicted that haircuts are not important. You will lack sleep and have loads and loads of EYEBAGS.

Well, I got PWNED in this picture.
Thank you.






In the end Alvin reduced the amount of time spent on computer games and finally had time for a decent haircut

Well, I am still trying to reduce the eyebags and no I still play a lot of computer games, just not as much as last time !








*RANDOM PICTURE*


OMG I didn't know my friend snapped this.............



*This is blasphemy......this is madness *

*Pause* MADNESS ?.....THIS.....IS.......SPARTA !! *Boots the messenger*


Alvin has to go now, for a cup of tea. Tata !