Friday, April 17, 2009

Introduction ! Once again

Hopefully I can upload pictures now :)

Oh I'm sorry for the late introduction if you guys/girls don't know me. I am Alvin Wong. I am 15+ years of age, born on the 28th of September.

Just so you know, I enjoy playing in little holes.


I can stone for hours too.


I enjoy playing in narrow alleys :)


I work hard to earn and am a chilled out person.


But if you really mess with me, I will take you down professionally. Cheers !




For those wondering why my header is " Flying Chipmunk ". That nickname was given by my friends, according to them, I jump quite high. After looking back at some pictures, I realised that I could jump even as a kid.


Thank you for viewing and reading :)




Oh and I found some of this old pictures as well :þ

Memory Lane :D


My forever super skinny friend, Haris !

*Requested to be removed* :(
The 2 neighbours next to my lane, Joyce and Esther.

*Requested to be removed*
The neighbour behind my house, Ellysha.
Fauzi, I has been a long time since I last saw you.
Still thin and tall I guess, TanShiLin !

*Well another request*
Yune-lynn, too long since I last saw you too.
The singer, Felicia with ChaiQiao.

*Requested to be removed by one of the emos*
Group photo! Emos on the left and smileys on the right
( I hope this picture stays )
There it goes =(


Oh my!

Classmate !

Still my friends!

Both of them too :)