Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank you !

Heyhey I am back :)

First of all, I'm sorry for being so inactive these few weeks :P

Exams just started today and I've been so busy studying :D

I was just joking about the studying part, for the past 1 week, I have been playing games and more games every single day without fail. I only started studying yesterday night. Today I had chemistry 2 and 3, it was totally OUTRAGEOUS. Even those people who studied complained that it was hard, what do I have to say? I didn't study at all.


Secondly, I want to say Thank You to everybody who wished me and didn't :3

You all made my day better with the wishes :)

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou So much :D



Oh...oh.... I had my dinner yesterday at a Korean BBQ place. The food and the workers were awesome :) You all should try it, its at taipan. I think its called Flower Garden or something :D
Good stuff I tell you, all my family members agreed ! Thanks daddy for the bill :P Thanks mommy for the suggestion of place and Thanks aunty and 2 brothers for enjoying it with me. Blessed :)


Anyways, I have to try to study now/ watch tv =P
Good luck in your studies / exams everyone :)