Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday dad !

As the titles states,

Happy Birthday Daddy !

Woo ! went out for supper at sri melur at 12+
Only the four of us because my eldest brother is in Melaka. Me and my other brother ordered food and drinks and as usual my dad ordered his teh tarik kurang manis. Saw Huey Yann with her parents and Shern Wei with his friend. Reached home about 1 + , install a Wii emulator and tried to play Muramasa but it was a lagging so bad that it was not playable :(

Woke up at 9 15, rushed, washed up and packed my bag for group study and volleyball. Didn't study much, played with hamster. Sem brought it for SueLi to play with. I got pictures but I'll upload it later, in a dota game now. RUSH BLOG !

Came back at 6 45, bathed and went to Windmill for dinner with dad and mommey. 2nd brother went out with cousins. 3 of us only, kinda sad but still :D weee

Reached home, cousins and brother bought cake for dad. Oh enjoyed it. Going to DotA now.


ps. Behbeh, I'm not an addict and I want more heads, your heads :D