Friday, August 14, 2009

Blogging, a diary?

Dear blog, xD!




I'm not sure if any of you have seen my wound but Not To Worry! I have 'fresh' pictures about 1 hour after the fall. Hoho



3.....


2.......


1..........





1. What lighting :P


2. Close up !


3. Moving back a bit


Pictures taken using my phone. 2 megapixels ~

Bloooooooody isn't it? Like a half-cut dragonfruit !


This whole week has been so boring. Starting off with Monday, assembly today was uhh...different? Worst thing was that I had forgotten to bring my tie. I was using my bag to cover. Nazrin too didn't bring his and he was sitting infront of me. Both were hugging bags. They SuPeR small trophies were given. I can't remember for what though, as usual I was busy falling asleep. Soon there was something different, they were annoucing 2 students from each class, a boy and a girl. It was for best behaviour, chosen by the form teacher.

Soon I heard my class and to a surprise, I heard my name !

Somebody : 4 Sigma, Wong Ooi Foo dan Nuraihan.

I was half asleep then and was asking around why they called my name for. Best behaviour without a tie ! Quickly took my friend's tie and wore it on the way to the stage.

We received a tag saying " SAYA PELAJAR BERSOPAN SANTUN ", name , class ,school and an Oval Smiley !




I LOL'D at the tag.


Nobody believed that I got it either !
Alvin and good behaviour. No click? xD



Tuesday and Wednesday was normal.
Slept at 4 because I was doing my last minute moral essays. Thursday, we had some merdeka thing for the first 1-2 periods which we had to sing and stuff. As soon as my classmates heard " Tomorrow got some merdeka crap wei ", about half the class didn't come to school =_=

Left half the class to attend and no teachers were teaching, only our history teacher.

Friday , today ! Can't remember what happend, gosh what happened to me ~~

Just got back from tuition :D

There's school tomorrow !! T_T
I wonder who is going?
OR
Who's going MTV World Stage? xD


Oh yeah. Want to see something?





Thanks to Vanessa ! Photos by Amer ~



And I just want to say, please
Take care of your health
Avoid going out to public places
H1N1 is out of control and it is everywhere
We don't want to lose anyone
*cheers!*
I heard eating rice helps as an antibiotic for H1N1



Till my blog starts to die again, bye !