Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AizAATT !! WARGHHH! * Baaaaaang * *Laughs*

Berdasarkan tajuk saya di atas.

Ok enough BM xD



Alvin : Well today school was normal. Had yep meeting for the first 2 periods. It was related to the jumble sale that YEP is having.

Somebody : SAY WHAT?!?!

Alvin : I said YEP IS HAVING A JUMBLE SALE. We are collecting donations from everybody who is willing to donate items like books, magazines, usable handbags , bags and etc.

SomebodyElse: Wow, I think I will donate my mother's one thousand ringgit handbag she recently got :D





Okay, enough with this YEP crap/nonsense sale. =) *cheers* cheyy.

I actually blogged today to promote my lovely leg. ( Looks like a cut )

<-----------WOW OMG COOL ITEM
( sold on ebay, item number 8491615 )

Looks kinda lame but from the side view, you can see that its " bengkak-ed " plus some internal bleeds.






RANDOM PICTURE OF THE POST *
I just like the golden brown glow my lousy camera on my phone made :D

By the way, her name is Sunnie :)

And I'm Alvin. Tata